"No man stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child." Abraham Lincoln

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Facebook "thinks this site may be unsafe"

[email protected]
Administrator

Facebook is warning folks that they "think this site may be unsafe". Warnings; such as this, usually follow from another Facebook user's expressed concerns. It may sound 'illogical' to be Thankful that a site; I believe in, is being attacked; however, it is Truly Expected ;).

We are ALL surrounded by worldly darkness, which appeals to our flesh. I hold on to my secret pleasures with all that my flesh can muster. With my most Righteous Words; I deny any party to evil. I point fingers away from me; finding fault with my Brothers and Sisters; thus justifying my 'lesser' sins. I climb to the top of the 'heap'; stepping on whoever.

I only fool myself; as evil spiritual forces in high places continually confirm my 'excuses' and position. I will never be "Exposed"; as long as it stays Dark. I and no-one else will ever see my shame.

Yet the Lord commands us to Expose our Darkness...????

WHY!!??

The Exposure to The Light brings Truth to our Sickness and sets us FREE at last! EPH. 5:11; Jn. 3:19-21. This website (www.dwightabbott.com) is one of my continuing attempts to expose my own (our) wretched humanity to myself and others; thus, pointing to our only Hope - and we will have no more excuses Rom. 1:19-20. I Expect Exposure to be, not only, 'painful'; but, resisted at ALL 'costs'!

--

LippyLemurian
Lost Lemurian Mine
Shaft 777

August 1, 2012 at 10:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dwight Abbott
Site Owner

Where on Facebook is it saying this is an unsafe site? This is the first I have seen or heard of this.

I wonder if by unsafe they mean it may contain a virus (which I doubt because I have never had any warnings pop up about it - and I am in and out of here all the time).

Let me know if you hear of anything more and I will try to find out how to stop it.

Thanks Danny,

Karren

August 2, 2012 at 2:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

Dear Karren, I get the "warning", when I click on the link you or I posted on facebook..... trying to 'stop' it may open it up worse...Danny

--

LippyLemurian
Lost Lemurian Mine
Shaft 777

August 2, 2012 at 5:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dwight Abbott
Site Owner

Well, then I say everybody needs to click the Facebook "LIKE" button :D

August 2, 2012 at 8:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.